What does DAT iQ do?
Take the uncertainty out of freight with the intel, insights and data needed to drive your business forward. DAT iQ provides the most valuable data in transportation, with a database of more than $110 billion in annual freight invoices that produces real-time analysis, plus freight forecasting that’s twice as accurate as any other model.
- You can navigate here by going to iq.dat.com or by linking to it directly from RateView
- Login using your existing RateView credentials
- Enter an EQUIPMENT TYPE, ORIGIN, and DESTINATION
- The default view for spot will be an 8-day calendar. Data displayed will be:
- Tomorrow's rate high, low, average per mile and per trip
- Total miles, the origin and detination and what the forecast geography escalation is
- Changing views: You can change the view to see a graph, table or calendar. The calendar view is only available for Spot 8-day and 35-days
- Graph view and time line selectors: You can view 8-day, 35-day, 52 weeks and 13 months and hover over the graph to show the rates
- Table view: Users can use a table view to see 8-day, 35-day, 52 week and 13 month
- Adding fuel: You can click on the fuel button to apply your own fuel to the forecast and the rate will update automatically based on the rate per mile.
- Viewing Contract data: You will be able to see a weekly forecast or a 13 month summarized contract forecast in a graph or table view